i want my charector editor back-avernum-3

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: i want my charector editor back-avernum-3
Apprentice
Member # 5388
Profile #0
i deleted my charector editor in avernum-3 by mistake. i NEED it back REALLY bad coz im stuck in a cave. please PLEASE tell me how 2 get it back at nickleback972@yahoo.co.in,and i shall reward you with ,er, a large sack of gold coins.
PLEASE HELP
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
Er, deleted it? I assume you mean that you deactivated it, in which case there's a help page for you.

Specifically,
quote:
You can turn off the character editor permanently. Should you have done this and want your character editor back, this is how to restore it (written backwards for extra secrecy): fI gnisu a hsotnicaM, worht yawa eht "munrevA 3 sferP" elif ni eht secnereferP redlof. fI gnisu swodniW, eteled eht "tad.3munrevA" elif ni eht 3 munrevA ataD redlof. Please note if you have registered the game, this might unregister it. If your game becomes unregistered, contact us for a new key by calling 206.789.4438 or emailing spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com. There is no charge for this but please include the name you registered under, which game you need a new key for and your current registration code (located in the lower right hand corner of the title screen).

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00