geneforge help

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: geneforge help
Apprentice
Member # 5374
Profile #0
I accedently disabled the cheat option and I can't figure how to get it back (geneforge 1) HELP!

--------------------
A.B.C.D.E.F.G..... Gummy bears are chaseing me, Red one, yellow one, green one blue, the purple one just ate my shoe, ahhh darn, this is the fith time this week!!!!!!! I will get back to you after I cach that little....
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
I direct you to this page. Or, if you are too lazy, I will copy it here:

Reactivating the Cheat Codes:
You can turn off the cheat codes permanently. Should you have done this and want them back back, this is how to undo the change (written backwards forextra secrecy): fI gnisu a hsotnicaM, worht yawa eht "sferP egrofeneG" elif ni eht secnereferP redlof. fI gnisu swodniW, eteled eht "tad.sferPFG" elif ni eht egrofeneG ataD redlof. Please note if you have registered the game, this might unregister it. If your game becomes unregistered, contact us for a new key by calling 206.789.4438 or emailing spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com. There is no charge for this but please include the name you registered under, which game you need a new key for and your current registration code (located in the lower right hand corner of the title screen).

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00