why

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: why
Warrior
Member # 5343
Profile #0
why does the blades scenario editor crash when i'm using exile 3 like remaking a city or something.

[ Friday, January 07, 2005 07:42: Message edited by: Kaos ]

--------------------
Welcome To The Darkslide
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #1
Probably because they are so similar programs and they are not compatable. Seriously, just redraw it approximately, no one really cares about that much detail anyway.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #2
I am guessing that Jeff didn't intend for the two programs to run together at the same time, so they do not accommodate each other for system resources. Therefore, a crash.

If you really wanted to do things precisely, I'm afraid you'd have to take screenshots or something silly like that. Like what *i said, no one is going to care about a wall slightly out of place. Besides, it's not like they could do a side by side comparison anyway if your problem is universal.

[ Friday, January 07, 2005 21:23: Message edited by: Garrison ]

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.