BOE: Redemption ate my Hunter's Blade from Forsaken

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: BOE: Redemption ate my Hunter's Blade from Forsaken
Apprentice
Member # 548
Profile #0
My party has just slain Fred, the first angry bookshelf, in Redemption. As of today, when I load any save after a certain point in that scenario, the Hunter's Blade is gone from my inventory, though I never separated it from its wielder in any way, ever.

For this scenario I have
- a main save file just before going to bed in A&M's tower
- a save in the Boemen Camp
- three saves in the Murky Mine
- two saves in the dream tower, one before fighting Fred and one after.

Before today, I had the Hunter's Blade in all of them. Now only the Boemen Camp save still has it. Is there ANY way I can get it back?

--------------------
The essence of balance is detachment. To embrace a cause, to grow fond or spiteful, is to lose one's balance, after which no action can be trusted. Our burden is not for the dependant of spirit.
BANNED
Member # 4623
Profile Homepage #1
Play the Forsaken again..? ^^

--------------------
The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
Lifecrafter
Member # 4682
Profile #2
Put the sword in a friendly town, kill Fred the angry bookshelf, go back to the friendly town, wow, your sword is still there(hopefully).

EDIT: Sorry, don't mean to sound sarcastic, but a lot of stuff is going on right now in my family and I'm stressed out from trying to escape young cousins who have no idea what's going on and want to play.

[ Sunday, September 05, 2004 17:04: Message edited by: Nicothodes ]

--------------------
Do not underestimate the power of the mechanical pencil.

Join the Dark side. We have cookies.

Played in:
Fiddler on the Roof
Bye Bye Birdie

"Hey, Patrick, feel this random pipe. It's squishy"-Nils