Geneforge 2: Buggy Treasure Chest - Discovered my own mistake.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Geneforge 2: Buggy Treasure Chest - Discovered my own mistake.
Apprentice
Member # 4748
Profile #0
Edit:Never mind, my stupid. It was the chest for THE mine key. Just got confused because I expected it to act like a normal loot place later.

Geneforge 2 v. 1.0.1 and 1.0 for PC, registered.

First, here is my save info.
temp
header
data
items
journal

I happen to be in the Western Mines, Southernmost interior corner, near the mine key, if I remember correctly. There is a chest with the shaper symbol on top, and when I put the pointer over it, the circle shows up as a valid target. However, when I click, I get no response. No treasure screen. No message below saying nothing found. No message saying I need more tools. I'm a bit peeved by this. Is it just me? Or does everyone own an unaffected Mac? Anyways, hoping someone can clarify this.

[ Tuesday, July 27, 2004 18:18: Message edited by: bovine_cannibal ]

--------------------
Moo.
Apprentice
Member # 5236
Profile #1
Never mind

[ Monday, December 13, 2004 16:41: Message edited by: Me, Myself & I ]

--------------------
Is there any legal way of getting spiderweb software games if you don't have $20?
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
STOP SPAMMING

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00