Avernum 3- another sad story about the character editor...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Avernum 3- another sad story about the character editor...
Apprentice
Member # 4741
Profile #0
okay, I am having a terribly irritating problem with A3. I, as many other poor souls have done, turned off my A3 character editor. I then found out how to get it to return, by deleting the file and such, only to have my game unregistered. I would be incredibly appreciative if someone could explain again to mee how to get the character editor to work again, and then, to enlighten me on exactly how I can, as the game help says, 'contact spiderweb software'. Please and thankyou!!

--------------------
put margarita salt on the top of ur right hand, between thumb and forefinger, hold shot of tequila in right had, hold lime in left hand...lick the salt, drink the shot, bite the lime...i love my dad...i love margarita parties...i love tequila
-at times, being in love sucks- but at others- DAMN
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
Contacting Spiderweb is relatively easy. E-mail Jeff at spidweb@spidweb.com.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00