VODT (demo) Oddnesses

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: VODT (demo) Oddnesses
Apprentice
Member # 4712
Profile #0
Is the whole scenario enabled in the demo? If so, there's something breakable if you try to enter the School of Magery with two runed stones (one purchased from the beggar, the other found in Avizo's abandoned house (which, BTW, appears Not to have anything in it to appease the herbalist)).

I got the script about using the stone, and it claimed that things changed, but there's no advancing beyond that point. :confused:

--------------------
"Standby - - standby" Deathstar Main Gun Battery Commander
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #1
Did you use a runed stone in TWO of the School of Magery gates?

You need to do that to get in for some reason.

The whole scenario is included in the demo.

--------------------
-Zephyr Tempest, your personal entertainer
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
Actually, I think I needed to use the stone at all 4 gates. You only need one stone, though, so you can sell any others you find to the priest in Marralis.

And to appease the herbalist, all you need to do is search the place thoroughly, then go back and tell her you found nothing there. You'll still get a reward for your trouble.
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #3
4 gates for Blades of Exile Valley of Dying Things, 2 gates for Blades of Avernum Valley of Dying Things.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.