Blades of Avernum HELP

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Blades of Avernum HELP
Shock Trooper
Member # 3862
Profile #0
Okay well I got the registered version of BoA. Its great and I just started to play a Small Rebellion but today when I tried to play it the game went all screwy. Right when the game was about to start a warning came up saying, There was an error when trying to load graphic 3001 please exit and restart this game so I did but it never worked. After that warning comes up(everything behind it is black but I can still hear the music) I press buttons till I get to teh menu screen. The startup screen pops up that shows I have never played this game before. I look down and it says I am unregeistered and the original code is different. I don't know what to do. :confused: :confused: :confused:

--------------------
Legends tell that Avernum,
Is a gateway to the underworld,
from which the dead never return,
Well thats a lie because im here now aren't I.
--------------------------------
"Never get into a fight with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Shock Trooper
Member # 3862
Profile #1
Okay sorry nevermind this after messin with the files and moving them from folder to folder I finally got it right and the game works again. Just delete this topic.

--------------------
Legends tell that Avernum,
Is a gateway to the underworld,
from which the dead never return,
Well thats a lie because im here now aren't I.
--------------------------------
"Never get into a fight with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #2
I'll leave this topic open since it could potentially be useful for anyone else experiencing similar problems.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 3905
Profile #3
My registered of BoA just crashed on me (it just dropped dead on me when I started the game) and forced me to reboot, and now when I start the game it says 'Unregistered version' and 'Registration code 0', so I can't use my code to simply reregister the game. Any suggestions what I should do? (Oh, and I didn't copy the game .dat-file before the crash...)
Thought I should ask if there is a simple fix to it before I start whining at the good people at Spiderweb.
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #4
Try reinstalling in a different location and transferring your .dat folder over to the new location. That may work. If not, email Martyrfox for a more exact description of what he did, since your problems sound similar.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 3905
Profile #5
Tried that, but it didn't work... The 'Unregistered version' and 'Registration code 0' seem to be stored in the old .dat-file. I guess I better mail the people at Spiderweb.

I guess you should make a backup of the .dat-file immediately after registering since the game isn't all to stable (I just registered it this morning, and now it has crashed and burned).
Infiltrator
Member # 154
Profile #6
If BoA is crashing on your computer, I'd reccomend you sort out your computer and get it working right before trying to play BoA.

--------------------
Apparently still annoying.