Tower of magi, I need help.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Tower of magi, I need help.
Warrior
Member # 3208
Profile #0
Everyone, I used the character editor to stop the bomb in A3 when the demons where there, now Solberg and X arent there, Zharrad said you guys could help, could you? All helpp would be Apprecated! Thanks in advance.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
Try using the editor to reset all hosile towns. This brings all monsters, friendly and hostile, back to life. Unfortunately, I think your problem has to do with stuff done flags, which nobody has figured out, but it's worth a try.

—Alorael, who would instead advise using the character editor to add the spells you would get as a reward.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 3190
Profile #2
I've tried that, I think the problem is that although the Reset ToM Boom, stops the Tower from being destroyed, It dosn't set the Flag that says Solberg anb X are in Fort Emergence

--------------------
"Omnipresent, but always late"
Shock Trooper
Member # 1115
Profile Homepage #3
You use da editor, you takes your chance. There's a reason it says to backup your savefiles before using that thing.

--------------------
"Don't take life so serious, son. It ain't nohow permanent." -Porkypine
Derakon's Library