Geneforge crashing on travel screen (reg version)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Geneforge crashing on travel screen (reg version)
Apprentice
Member # 3182
Profile #0
I've recently downloaded the Geneforge demo. I liked it so much I've registered but now I'm having a problem. When I registered my copy and tried playing my previous saves if I try to travel outside the demo stage I get a windows bell sound and the screen freezes. I tried starting the game over with a fresh character and when I try to travel to the bridges or north of the demo I have the same problem.

I did a search on the forum and couldn't find any references to this happening. Any ideas? I've got plenty of RAM, disk space and processing power.

Thanks,
Scorchio
One Thousand Slimy Things
Member # 66
Profile #1
This could be because the game can't load/find some files it needs to for the next area. The windows bell sound (error) suggests that, missing files etc.

--------------------
Bending, but not in the way you might imagine.
Apprentice
Member # 3182
Profile #2
Hmmm, that would make sense. Is there any way I can actually check that I have all the required files? I don't remember a file listing in the download. I've just checked the game again and its giving me the same problem when I try to go to places I've already been.

Cheers,
Scorchio

[ Monday, July 07, 2003 18:15: Message edited by: Scorchio ]
Apprentice
Member # 3182
Profile #3
I've managed to correct the problem by uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

Scorchio