Geneforge Order

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Geneforge Order
Apprentice
Member # 2612
Profile #0
I placed an order online last night for Geneforge, but have, as yet, received neither an e-mail confirmation of the order or a registration code. Does it normally take several days to do this, or do I have to wait until the next business day? Or is this a sign that my card was rejected for some reason? Any info would be very helpful. Thanks.

Jared
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #1
Spiderweb doesn't work on weekends. Wait till tomorrow.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 2612
Profile #2
quote:
Originally posted by Schrodinger:
Spiderweb doesn't work on weekends. Wait till tomorrow.
Yah, I double-checked my receipt and figured it out. Guess I'm so used to automated ordering, that I sometimes forget that there are places still doing things manually. Thanks.

Jared
Warrior
Member # 2607
Profile #3
Just out of curiousity, what time do the Geneforge orders by email get processed? I gave my mum the money, since she has a credit card, and she sent the order off over an hour ago.

I can be patient, I've waited this long anyway, but when should the reply come?

--------------------
1. Forge my Genes, will you!? (attack!)
2. That's all for now. Thanks.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #4
There's no set processing time. It depends how busy Spiderweb is, how many other orders they've received, when they decide to check their email, and the alignment of the stars. You could already have your registration code emailed by the time I posted this, or it could take a week. Usually you'll get your codes in a day or two.

—Alorael, who would expect this to be a quick order. There are no new games and no urgent deadlines, so you can expect your codes shortly.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00