avernum 3 v1.1.3 error

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: avernum 3 v1.1.3 error
Warrior
Member # 2275
Profile #0
I upgraded my av3 1.1.2, to 1.1.3, and played it for the first time, it was fine, but when i quit, it froze my computer (iMac, series 2, mac os 10.2). For those os u who dont use X, freezing is very very abnormal. So i restarted and now i cant play any sound at all. I tried restarting several times, and also fiddling around with the control panel, but my computer just wont play sound!!!!!!! HELP!

--------------------
Signatures can appear at the bottom of your posts. This option may be disabled by the message board administrators at any time, however. You may use UBB Code in your signature, but not HTML. UBB Code Images not permitted.
Warrior
Member # 2275
Profile #1
also, i forgot to mention that i did have a bit of a play around with that char graphics file before hand with resedit, but that shouldnt matter.
I just tried to see if sound worked with headphones plugged in, but it doesnt, and finally, i also noticed that my internet is disconnected every 10 minutes or so, but that may be totally unrelated.

--------------------
Signatures can appear at the bottom of your posts. This option may be disabled by the message board administrators at any time, however. You may use UBB Code in your signature, but not HTML. UBB Code Images not permitted.
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #2
Oog. You should report this bug to spiderweb. I can't help you, but they may be able to. Be sure to give them a full and complete description, to the best of your ability.

spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00