Block bug & Library bug

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Block bug & Library bug
Warrior
Member # 1870
Profile #0
There are two bugs that I have noticed.

1) Sometimes when I get on my horses they my team turns into sets of odd shaped blocks that have color similar to white and black static on your TV screen although the main colors I see are white black red blue and yellow.

2) At the Library in Gale I am unable to cross the boundry that gives the message "The door is locked...no keyhole... a key will do no good here" this is bother after casting Unlock Doors lvl3 (and seeing th door open) and after obtaining the key from the Skribbane Herb seller. Am I missing something?

--------------------
"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving probably is't for you."
~William LeRoy II

Yes, it was big and ugly and smelly. But that didn't matter, because it was my big ugly smelly thing that I'd found at the trash heap. And no one could take it away from me. Unless they wanted to.
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #1
Well, I can't really help too much with 1, other than stating that I had similar problems with ice based creatures in earlier versions of A3. It may be necessary to reinstall, but really have no clue.

2) Check the back door (to the South).

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 1654
Profile #2
Just so you know the back door is behind a cracked wall.
Warrior
Member # 1870
Profile #3
Yea, found it, much to my shame for posting it on the bug page. Still, shouldn't you be able to twalk through if the doors open?

--------------------
"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving probably is't for you."
~William LeRoy II

Yes, it was big and ugly and smelly. But that didn't matter, because it was my big ugly smelly thing that I'd found at the trash heap. And no one could take it away from me. Unless they wanted to.