Avernum Character Editor

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Avernum Character Editor
Apprentice
Member # 1965
Profile #0
Hi, I edited my character to be divinely touched (or something similar) but then put it back to being tough, but for some reason he still has the abilities from being Divine, how do I get rid of them, and also, for Traits that don't have abilities, how do I know if they have been disabled once I have removed them?
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
As far as I know, it's impossible to get rid of the abilities once you've given a character the trait that gives them. However, once the trait is removed, all other powers and penalties go away as well. Just don't use the abilities if you're not supposed to have them.

—Alorael, who professes to have used this trick several times to get skills he didn't earn. A3's Inner Strength is particularly useful.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 1965
Profile #2
It just seems very strange that you cannot remove them, especially considering everything else can be tampered with.

Is it a bug?
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #3
I wouldn't call it a bug so much as a minor bit of incompleteness with the editor. The editor can do -almost- everything.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00