Major A3 bug

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Major A3 bug
Warrior
Member # 755
Profile #0
Just as in A2, A3 often crashes when monsters launch arrows, rocks, whatever at my party, and sometimes when spellcasters target my party. It always happens when the person targeted is off the screen. I would really like to see this one fixed!

(Note: Running Windows 98 with A3 demo, A2 registered. No 3d effects card, sounds and all animations turned on, grid lines off. 256 RAM, 500 MB processor)

--------------------
He who is wet, isn't dry.
If you want it, get up and get it.
If your smart you won't brag.
If your strong, you won't need to fight.
Board Administrator
Member # 1
Profile Homepage #1
This is not a bug I have gotten any reports of. I suspect that it is a graphics or sounds driver issue. Very frequently, reinstalling these fixes weird crashes like this.

Obviously, if this was a problem which numerous people were getting and I thought there was any chance it was a fixable bug, I'd have fixed it by now. :-)

- Jeff Vogel
Spiderweb Software
http://www.spiderwebsoftware.com
Apprentice
Member # 2876
Profile #2
Well, I don't know if it's a hardware problem, or a bug, but I've got it too, just to let you know Jeff. I'll try reinstalling my hardware.

--------------------
God, I hate those generic Inns and Barracks!!!