BoE-Win-Scenario: Election, problem with the save file

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: BoE-Win-Scenario: Election, problem with the save file
Shock Trooper
Member # 1133
Profile #0
Whenever I want to start the "Election" scenario with the included "electpc.sav" file, BoE tells me that it's not an E2 save file. :confused: :confused: :confused:
What's wrong?

--------------------
Soy un perdedor... I'm a loser, baby, so why don't you kill me?
----------------------------------
"We're more popular now than Jesus, I don't know which will disappear first, Rock'n'Roll or Christianity."
It's Christianity!
----------------------------------
There was some time I called myself manic derpressive. Well, I wasn't. I just didn't know what 'Manic' meant.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
Save files tend to become corrupted over the internet. You'll have to make the party for yourself with the editor.

—Alorael, who has no explanation of the confusion between BoE and E2. It's just yet another unfixed mistake in Blades.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
BoE Posse
Member # 112
Profile #2
Election is made for a 1pc party. Give yourself the following - 0 food, 3 mage spells, 0 priest spells, about 30 sp, magically apt, Chronic disease, decent intelligence, low strength and hp, about 60 gold, some robes, a few low level potions (including one weak energy potion), and the name Vandell. Pick the blue mage graphic that is used for Adrianna in the pre-fab party. You should now be ready to play.

--------------------
Rate my scenarios!

Areni
Revenge
To Live in Fear
Deadly Goblins
Ugantan Nightmare
Isle of Boredom