help with blades of exile download

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: help with blades of exile download
Shock Trooper
Member # 565
Profile #0
i have the registered version of blades and i have downloaded all of the new games for it. however i can't get them to play, also i can't get the other games that i found in the original, such as the game i attempted to create myself. what am i doing wrong???

:confused: :confused:

--------------------
If there is no light at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and turn the damm thing on yourself!

people often tell me i've lost my mind, but i tell them i have to have one to lose it!

lions and tigers and bears, oh my!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
If you're using a Mac, make sure all the scenarios are in the folder "Blades of Exile Scenarios" and that that folder is in the same folder as Blades of Exile itself. The setup is probably similar for a PC. Also, you can only have 20 scenarios in the scenario folder at once, or some of them will not show up in the custom scenario list of BoE.

—Alorael, who cannot think of any reason the built-in scenarios wouldn't run, unless the folder was renamed.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
BANNED
Member # 870
Profile Homepage #2
If what Alorael said isn't correct then maybe try redownloading it.

--------------------
Siganture perishes.
Shock Trooper
Member # 565
Profile #3
thanks guys :)
my computer runs on windows 98
so i'll try downloading again :)

--------------------
If there is no light at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and turn the damm thing on yourself!

people often tell me i've lost my mind, but i tell them i have to have one to lose it!

lions and tigers and bears, oh my!
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #4
Well, do you have a party loaded?

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00