Gob dude's door

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Gob dude's door
Warrior
Member # 4084
Profile #0
How do i get through that back door in Gob's place (errand boy quest guy). I tried finding levers around that area (it's in West dhonal) but nothing... I thought finishing the quest would give me access to it but i finished it and nothing happened either. please help!

--------------------
"Military justice is to justice what military music is to music" -G.M.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #1
Hmm. I broke in before getting the quest, but I heard that you could enter by finishing the quest. I guess not in your case, though.

I'd suggest breaking in through the back, slaughtering his creation-guards, and stealing everything not nailed down. If you are somehow unable to do this, please post. I'm sure we could hack you what you're looking for... Well, we could probably hack you anything you wanted now that I think about it.

[ Monday, April 10, 2006 19:07: Message edited by: Jin Aaaiiieeey ]

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Warrior
Member # 4084
Profile #2
Where are the creation guards are they close to his house? And "through the back" do you mean there's a passage other than from inside his house? I looked everywhere in Keep West Gate and I haven't found any other passages to that area... :confused:

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 4084
Profile #3
oh never mind! I found it.... it was just VERY well hidden (or I didn't search hard enough ;) ) thanks!

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 5118
Profile #4
Great

--------------------
This apple? no. That apple? no. What about that orange? no. "What DO YOU WANT!!!!" 'Wink' "I want the apple you are eating."