Automap going crazy

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Automap going crazy
Apprentice
Member # 6534
Profile #0
:mad: In lower Rt corner of Screen is the Automap of the section I am in. Maybe 30%of the time or more when I am fighting the outline moves in the little map, so on the main screen I cannot see anything that is going on. Sometimes it all over the place. I make sure I am not touching or moving my mouse encase that was it. My hand was not on the mouse :confused: A lot of times I die because I cannot see what is going on.
Edit Note :o moved to Tech Support.

[ Saturday, January 07, 2006 19:35: Message edited by: L2PG ]
Warrior
Member # 6501
Profile Homepage #1
So this topic is no longer needed, please decide where to put a topic before posting it!

To mods: please close this topic soon! :rolleyes:

--------------------
You know, why the Sliths are green - because of their scales.

Maybe you know why some slith eyes were once red - ´cause the demons, which led them were red.

But why are the eyes of the Slith Lord Followers red? Because they see the remains of their enemies always before the battle begins!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
Discussion should be directed to this thread.

And yes, deciding where you want a topic before you post it is a good thing.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00