Ur-Drakons

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Ur-Drakons
Apprentice
Member # 6563
Profile #0
How do you create an Ur-Drakon in geneforge 3!? I explored all the islands, the monastary, talked to everyone and only got two levels in create Drakon! One of my friends had an Ur-Drakon but wouldn't tell me how he got it, so i know its possble to make one but how!?

--------------------
iwanttobestronger
=)
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
As a quick forum search would have told you in either of these two threads, you can't shape Ur-Drakons in GF3 (unless you use a trainer).

[ Friday, December 16, 2005 11:05: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 6563
Profile #2
Ok, thanks. Can someone tell me how to use Jib's trainer though? Where do i put it and what do i edit in it?

--------------------
iwanttobestronger
=)
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #3
The way you use any of the trainers in the forum header is that you download them, find the files in GF's scripts that have the same name, move those files somewhere safe, and put the downloaded files in their place.

Then you go to the access point, which I've lised for each trainer, and voila! You can edit.

Jib's trainer (since it's saved as a Word document — why?) needs to be converted to text first. Then you follow the instructions for Hawk King's trainer.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00