What to do When You're Feeling Down

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: What to do When You're Feeling Down
Warrior
Member # 5550
Profile Homepage #0
1. Have G2(It doesn't even have to be the full version.)
2. Run G2.
3. Start a new game, or load an old one.
4. Use an editor of your choice, and ugrade all the spells and stats to at least 20.
5. Go to the starting town, where Zachary lives.
6. Get into fight mode.
7. Have fun.

--------------------
Q: What is the sound of one hand clapping?
A: The sound of someone getting smacked upside the head.

Duct tape is like the force. It has a good side and a dark side and it binds the universe together.

Don't worry Alorael, custom titles are overrated.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #1
Haha. You could just max them out, that would be better.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Apprentice
Member # 5976
Profile #2
I don't really like editors. They just make the game too easy and there are no more those hard places where you need to try more than one times to get through. Those places make the game exciting. (If they're not too hard :D )

--------------------
I am Anaximander. Just changed my name ;-)

Filling BoE graphic requests, I don't make scenarios :-P
Warrior
Member # 6222
Profile #3
well, i can sorta see where he's coming from.

i mean, let's face it... it's fun to just utterly nuke the crud out of everything in your path for the first couple of minutes. it does take a little bit to get old.

so yeah, for the first little while i could see it being fun. just not for very long...
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #4
I never cared much for the Geneforge editors, since you have to tinker with the source files.

One of the funnest times I had was playing through Nethergate with an all-woman party whom I'd cranked up to godlike powers using the character editor. Kinda kinky, but quite a lot of fun.

I also did Avernum 3 with a single super-powerful Nephil swordsman/archer/priest/mage who could hack or burn anything in its path. I made it thorugh the entire game in a matter of days. Very invigorating, and relieves a lot of stress.

[ Sunday, December 11, 2005 11:24: Message edited by: IRA Witch Herd ]
Warrior
Member # 5550
Profile Homepage #5
I'm not saying you should make the entire game easy using an editor. I just saying its a fun way of blowing off steam. Its its pricless to watch all those 10 soliders rush at you, only to be obliterated by your inferno spell.

--------------------
Q: What is the sound of one hand clapping?
A: The sound of someone getting smacked upside the head.

Duct tape is like the force. It has a good side and a dark side and it binds the universe together.

Don't worry Alorael, custom titles are overrated.
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #6
Personally, I find playing "Night of a Million Zombies" in Half-Life 2 helps me blow off steam more than anything. It's loads of fun. Sawblades everywhere that you can hurl, explosive barrels, plenty of ammo, an infinite army of zombies, etc...

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

Currently boycotting: AngelFire, GameFAQ's, Macintosh PC's