Shanti edited script

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Shanti edited script
Warrior
Member # 5523
Profile #0
I just edited this script that let shanti join your party just before you leave entry vally. Here you go, enjoy!
Linkage

--------------------
“Medicine, Law, Business, Engineering - These are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But Poetry, Beauty, Romance, Love-These are what we alive stay for.”
His Mighty Tentacle
Member # 627
Profile #1
Did you change the ending to reflect that Shanti didn't die, change major plot elements also involved, and the special encounter where you find Shanti's body?

--------------------
If I could make just one wish, I would want a tasty vlish.

Geneforge IV. Still no tasty vlish.
Warrior
Member # 5523
Profile #2
Nope, and I don't plan too. That would take me all weekend. If I have nothing better to do I may take a stab at it but...

--------------------
“Medicine, Law, Business, Engineering - These are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But Poetry, Beauty, Romance, Love-These are what we alive stay for.”
His Mighty Tentacle
Member # 627
Profile #3
Then why bother with the script at all?

Conflicting story, broken elements, Shanti alive running into her dead self, and the whole ending thrown out of whack along with a major plot element completely broken.

Meh.

Oops a tyop

[ Thursday, May 26, 2005 14:23: Message edited by: Delicious Vlish ]

--------------------
If I could make just one wish, I would want a tasty vlish.

Geneforge IV. Still no tasty vlish.
Warrior
Member # 5523
Profile #4
Ok, ill try to do something about it, but for now thats all I have. I don't want to just deleat all the stuff about her dying because that would be a shame and the plot was cool. If you have any ideas let me know.

Edit: ok, I have thrown together a short term problem solver that keeps with the story line. It makes it so Shanti leaves you in the tunnel. Im not happy with it but for now, it will have to do. Here ya go:
linkey

Edit2: so, if you want Shanti in youre party for the whole game, use the first link. If you want her in youre party untill the tunnel, use both. If you want the story to make sence use both.

[ Thursday, May 26, 2005 16:55: Message edited by: Harlequin ]

--------------------