Which type of shaper do u like best?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Which type of shaper do u like best?
Apprentice
Member # 5717
Profile #0
do u like shaper agent or guardian?
This poll has been moved to another forum.

--------------------
I hate the world and it hates me.
:):(:DXD:P;P;);:-D:-):Oo.O
I may be wierd but you're downright ugly
Apprentice
Member # 5717
Profile #1
agents are best for me.i like using magic

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 5523
Profile #2
it seems no one likes guardians, meaby if the char. graphics in geneforge 1,2,and especcially 3 for guadians were as cool as the agents and shapers...

--------------------
“Medicine, Law, Business, Engineering - These are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But Poetry, Beauty, Romance, Love-These are what we alive stay for.”
Apprentice
Member # 5717
Profile #3
guardians are good.shapers suck.at the beginning theres no way anything can protect u.

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 2607
Profile #4
It was a tough choice to make, between agents and guardians. Generally, I prefer agents, but there are times when all I want to do is bash things up close.

I don't really like having creations (although that is actually what attracted me to the game in the first place: I thought the fyoras looked cute. Okay, and the fire. Fire is good) so shaper was never an option for me.

I usually build up the agent's combat stats as well, though. I prefer melee to magic, but I like the fire spell. Did I mention I like fire?

As for the graphics? Agent, every time. But the graphics really don't make much difference to me.

--------------------
1. Forge my Genes, will you!? (attack!)
2. That's all for now. Thanks.
Apprentice
Member # 5752
Profile #5
I guess im the only Guardian lover. I originally went shaper, and that was a big mistake. I died, and died, AND DIED, AAAND DIIEED... then died some more. I made an army of creeps and they died too.

So then I went guardian despite the fact they said it was harder to play. I sunk my skills mostly into 'Parry' and 'Dex', and an amazing thing started to happen... I wasnt dying no more.

Infact, I was dishing out 1 hit kills to just about... everbody... without fear of retaliation (and when I was hit, it really wasnt a big deal since I can heal up faster than they can harm me). AND I could actually carry around stuff and make my money off of loot.

I was able to do in 2 hours as a guardian, what I couldnt do in 5 hours as a shaper. Now dont get me wrong.. I still like shaping, I dunno where id be without my fyora fodder.