Location of Taker Tokens

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Location of Taker Tokens
Apprentice
Member # 135
Profile #0
Where can you find Taker Tokens, specifically, the Feathered Token? Elementalizard, writer of the really good FAQ, says they can be found in the Barzite lands, but he's not sure where. Anyone got any ideas?
Warrior
Member # 5523
Profile #1
the taker tokens are all over, you can get one from that one awakened town near medeb if youre awakened, theres one you can get in the main taker town even if your not a taker, but other than that...

[ Tuesday, March 22, 2005 06:56: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
“Medicine, Law, Business, Engineering - These are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But Poetry, Beauty, Romance, Love-These are what we alive stay for.”
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #2
Yes- looking at the game's scripts, there is indeed one extra in Zhass-Uss. Sorry for not getting this info to you earlier.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 5531
Profile #3
(For non Takers)You can get the Fang Token in the place with the bands of cryoas

--------------------
Trouser Snake.
Mustakrakish.

Infiltrators? No. Agents? YES!!
Apprentice
Member # 135
Profile #4
I've got the Fang token, but Elementalizard specifically said that a Feathered token can be found in Barzite lands - v.useful for a non Taker, which I'm playing this time (The token available in the main Taker town involves betraying the Awakened, a problem if you are pro Awakened).

[ Tuesday, April 05, 2005 01:07: Message edited by: Greylord ]
Apprentice
Member # 5715
Profile #5
You can get the Feathered Token by joining the Awakened and talking to Griffith (the leader of Triola).If you don`t like the Awakened,tell Learned Pinner you`re tired of his group.(Do this after you talk to Griffith).

--------------------
Dylan
Apprentice
Member # 5715
Profile #6
There is a fang token in Demonic Depot.

--------------------
Dylan
Apprentice
Member # 135
Profile #7
I appreciate all this help, but I'm really curious about this feathered token in the Barzite lands, where is it?