Display Warrens and Crumbled Lab [SPOILERS]

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Display Warrens and Crumbled Lab [SPOILERS]
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #0
What's it take to turn Display Warrens green? I believe I have squelched everything that moves in the place, and in its bug-infested basement, except for our learned old friend. I have also cleared all the neighboring tiles. It's tedious to have to walk through that one area all the time.

Is there any way to get into the room you can just see in the far northwest of the Crumbled Lab? It seems to be blocked off with rubble, but I can see these doors, taunting me. Actually, if there is a way in there, I want to find it for myself; but if not, I want to be told so I don't waste time looking.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #1
Did you assist the Rotghroth in Display Warren?

No you cannot get into the room in the northwest corner in the Crumbled Labs. It was blocked by a cave in. It's just there for detail, but than again it could be filled with countless delicious canisters :P
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #2
I assisted it from existence. I hate those creepy things. Don't tell me it would have given me a lollipop?

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #3
I know it gives you access to the doors to the north. Could you get in after killing it? I don't know, the area is green for me, and I killed what it wanted killed.

[ Monday, April 11, 2005 08:07: Message edited by: Dolphin ]
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #4
I've had no trouble getting anywhere (except for that NW room in Crumbled Lab (thanks) and a spot in Khor's Deeps that I think might be a dock). But Display Warrens is red. Who was I supposed to off?

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #5
I don't remember what it was. It was to the east, and around a couple corners. That's the only thing I can think of. Might as well do clearthisarea if you've done everything else.

Yeah, Khor's Deeps is a dock.
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #6
Was it the cryodrayk's kept Shaper? He's pretty irritating so maybe I'll bop him to see what happens. I think it's the canisters that make me think this way.

Edit: Oh, no, he's to the west and around a few corners. Maybe I'll still bop him, though, for being irritating. Oh, and a treacherous disgrace to the name of a Shaper who must be blotted from the earth lest the slightest rumor of our fallibility spread. Yeah.

Green means goo!

[ Monday, April 11, 2005 08:37: Message edited by: Student of Trinity ]

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #7
Edit: It was a glowing Battle Alpha

Edit 2: Display Warren turned green after flipping the switches to deactivate the pylons and speaking with the servant mind.

[ Monday, April 11, 2005 10:15: Message edited by: Dolphin ]
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #8
Ah, I just killed all the pylons for the experience. Maybe I need to flip one switch.

--------------------
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #9
Double posting because this is (small) news.

After the Shapers regain control of Gull Island, they send a golem to clean up the Crumbling Lab, and you can indeed get into that NW room. There are a few minor goodies there, but nothing remarkable.

--------------------