shaping orkns??

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: shaping orkns??
Apprentice
Member # 5290
Profile Homepage #0
Im fairly new to this game, but just today I noticed a canister that gives you a level in shaping orkns. As one person in the "improvements for Geneforge 3" board said that shaping ornks should be added to the game, I was wondering if anybody else had ever wound this canister?

Im only an agent, so when I tried to shape it, its name was greyed out on the shaping menu. This also happened to me with artillas. Do I need a level in battle shaping or something to get ornks? And how come there is no ornks skill in the skill window?

Edit:
I just tried using cheats to get the ornks(extra skill points) and it worked, now I have made a small army of ornks. :-) I could be an ornk farmer!

[ Sunday, December 19, 2004 16:05: Message edited by: ezbez ]
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
Others have found this canister, although I am not sure which skill is required to shape them.

I think it would be cool to be able to get "Create Ornk" at level 3 and make a monstrous ornk.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 5301
Profile #2
Giant Ornks, I think we have a new Geneforge three idea

Imagine: 15 years since Barzhal fell from power. The shapers thought they had found peace at last, until, they came. Chaos in the Shaper Council, major cities have fallen to pieces. The cause: Giant Ornks.

I can dream, cant I?
Apprentice
Member # 5290
Profile Homepage #3
Do you know of any other ornk canisters apart from the one just north of Rising (I foget the actual name of the place)?
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #4
This topic has been done before.

[ Monday, December 20, 2004 04:34: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Warrior
Member # 3987
Profile #5
hey, almost every topic has been made before. would u prefer rising old topics just because someone has a different question?
To the new guys: some older members hate seeing new topics about an old thing. just click on the search button or do a little searching urself

--------------------
Shaper laws:
1. Kill everyone who hate you
2. Keep everyone who like you
3. Tame everyone in between..
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #6
quote:
Originally written by Webrat:
hey, almost every topic has been made before. would u prefer rising old topics just because someone has a different question?
This was an identical question, though. No harm done, but I figured it would be more efficient just to link to the old thread about the same thing.

--------------------