Geneforge 3 Editor

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Geneforge 3 Editor
Apprentice
Member # 5236
Profile #0
Well, why not creat a mission creator for Geneforge 3? I mean, the make editors for a lot of other spiderweb software games, so why not for geneforge 3?

--------------------
Is there any legal way of getting spiderweb software games if you don't have $20?
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
As you have undoubtedly noted with your precise wit, neither Exile 3 nor Avernum 3 actually came with a scenario editor. The game with a scenario editor was separate. No one actually knows yet if there will be some sort of Blades of Geneforge, but it seems rather likely.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Warrior
Member # 3698
Profile Homepage #2
there are a bout a thousand posts on this forum that say that.

next time put this on improvements for geneforge 3.... your thoughts

--------------------
Hi. Why is the universe so BIG? Why am I human? How come hot dogs come in packages of 10 and buns 8? This will all be solved in time young padawan. Your quest for the ultimate Aztec manuer is coming to a climax. May the force be with you!!!
······························································
This is where I want you to click! Rate me! Ha Ha
Check out some cool Mac OS X Apps that were made by me here!
10101 Software - You can take my iMac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the wireless mouse!