Killing the Drayk and Icy Spectres in the Crystal Caverns?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Killing the Drayk and Icy Spectres in the Crystal Caverns?
Warrior
Member # 2147
Profile #0
Heya, I have an agent, and I was wondering about what level of skill I need to have to be able to hit and damage those icy spectres and the drayk? Also, what skills and items help me resist the attacks that lower my movement points, so I cant run or hit back? Thanks!
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #1
The AP point reducers are often mental magic- Or it happens when you get hit really hard.
So the best way to prevent this is to stun the enemy first. As far as resisting them I think that mental magic and intelligence help you against the daze spells and the endurance helps you with the stun attacks. I would suggest not attacking the Drayk and Ice Specters because there is an easier way to achieve your goal here. However, if you want, you can forget about this quest for a while and keep playing till you are able to kill, say one of the leaders, and then you shouldn't have to much trouble with the rogue drayk here.

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
For Carnage, Apply Within
Member # 95
Profile #2
If all you want from the drayk is his crystal, you can talk him into giving it up if you have enough Leadership (I think I had about 6 when I did it). It saves you the trouble of fighting.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: More fun than a kick in the shins!
Warrior
Member # 3667
Profile #3
Avernite12 has this to say:

Indeed, one who is lacking a high level party of creatures or is not using a trainer, or other MOD should not attempt to fight the drayk or steal any crystals within the cave EXCEPT the one you find on the body in the cave.

--------------------
plz feel free to email me answers at stargazer_do@hotmail.com
Apprentice
Member # 5170
Profile #4
U can kill him when you can create battle alpha
just attack him (without talking to him)the just use the dbugkill cheat if your not a cheater just get his crystal by talking to him

--------------------
Do not fear Jib is here!
Warrior
Member # 5159
Profile #5
what are you talking about? "you shouldn't attempt to kill it without a high level party or trainer or other MODs"??? I killed it with no higher level then the unregistered version with 2 Thahds and 2 Fyora. all of them extremely weak, and died in one hit from the Drayk. however, being an agent was a mistake in my opinion, they have to be the weakest class around, so i would suggest the leadership trick.

--------------------
"The whoopie cushion shall rise again."
- Anton Szandor LaVey
Founder of the Church of Satan
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #6
If your strategy revolves around creations, then of course you think the Agent is weak. Many people say Agents are the most powerful class, but with them you should try to avoid making creations at all. You certainly shouldn't have 4 of them.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 5193
Profile Homepage #7
well one way is too use dbugkill after pressing shift+d that kill them really fast if you like cheats here you go. ;)

--------------------
Size matters not for the force is my ally and a powerful ally it is-Jedi Master Yoda
my grandpa was a wise man he said John, you can't milk a dead cow