Those Islands must be green!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Those Islands must be green!
Apprentice
Member # 5686
Profile #0
Anyone else have an obsessive compulsion to finish every last area of every island? I'm now on Gull Island and all the ones I've been to so far have been completely cleared. (Ah, the joys of 16 Intelligence.)

My shaper always ends up insanely powerful with lots of leadership and mechanics. It's hilarious when my drayk with fully upgraded dexterity and strength goes at it. (Warped Spawner misses (0%)) I'm a one creation kinda guy. At least, until my intelligence hits 20, anyway.
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #1
Yup. Like to see them all green. With the Island system it's easier. In GF1/2 I was mad as hell (but taking it more) when I saw the map and saw those tempting, fun making, condescending red regions. Hah Hah you can't explore me. Hah hah (evil Nelson laugh)

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)