Hey guys, a few questions...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Hey guys, a few questions...
Apprentice
Member # 4752
Profile Homepage #0
1) Where do you get 3 points of CREATE GLAAHK? I want to create both a terror vlish and an UR-glaahk...
2)What should I do? Shanti is dead...What can I do?
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
I don't remember the first offhand (someone else?), but as for the second, just keep exploring. Once you get considerably farther west, you'll find her body and then her killer. What you do then is up to you.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 54
Profile #2
You can purchase up to two points in Create Glaahk at the Loyalist Encampment(Loyalists and nonaligned only), in the Upper Research Hall(Loyalists only), in Phariton's Hall(nonaligned only), or from Fenen in the Radiant College; you may need to have 5 points in Leadership before Fenen will teach you how. There is also a canister of Create Glaahk in the Demonic Depot. You won't be able to reach that canister anytime soon.

(598)