Where is the Geneforge?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Where is the Geneforge?
Apprentice
Member # 4752
Profile Homepage #0
Barzharl has ask me to find the Geneforge and destroy it but where is it?
Apprentice
Member # 4752
Profile Homepage #1
Where do you find all three of the broken crystal pieces to open the door to inner Gazak-Uss? And how do you open the door in Beneri-Uss holding, the one that has a message that pops into the screen and says that there is no way to open it?
Lifecrafter
Member # 4682
Profile #2
I haven't played to that point, but I'd guess that if a message says you can't open the door, then you can't and you have to find another way. Though it might be the door you can never get through in the game.

--------------------
Do not underestimate the power of the mechanical pencil.

Join the Dark side. We have cookies.

Played in:
Fiddler on the Roof
Bye Bye Birdie

"Hey, Patrick, feel this random pipe. It's squishy"-Nils
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #3
That door can't be opened.

The Geneforge is in the area called "The Geneforge," which is south of Benerii-Uss Holding and east of Benerii-Uss Shaping. You can get the key in either by killing Akkat or searching a cabinet in Benerii-Uss Holding.

The three crystal shards are in each area of Benerii-Uss (Shaping, Holding, and the Geneforge).

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00