Buried Cells - doors won't open???

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Buried Cells - doors won't open???
Apprentice
Member # 5899
Profile #0
I'm new to the game so bear with me please. I have run a search and founf no results.

I am in Buried Cells. I approach doors and the SOUND of the coor opening occurs, but the doors won't actually open. The text message says nothing about needing living tools or not having enough skills... there's no hint at what to do. Can you help?

summary: Standing at a door... the "opening" sound occurs but the door doesn't open.

--------------------
I want to stop. Stop playing games, live your live, step away from the computer and go outside. I just can't help myself.
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #1
Have you talked to the Servant Mind in the area already? You will have to feed him before he will help you open the doors.

You can get more detailed walkthrough from Shrodinger's faq (which is where I got above info from): http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/game/562951.html (Also linked at the top of the page.)

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.