When is Summer in America?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: When is Summer in America?
Apprentice
Member # 1555
Profile Homepage #0
I'm from good old New Zealand and I'm waiting for Geneforge 3 for windows to come out. I know that it comes out in the summer but I don't know when that is in America, so could someone please clarify this for me thanks. By the way the Summer in NZ starts at the end of the year if anyone wanted to know lol.

--------------------
I'm like a walkin, talkin, ouija board. Speakin in tongues, I've never spoke this speech before Hhem-delle-la, ennich-me-noughh-mi-niche-mick-norr
Shock Trooper
Member # 3513
Profile Homepage #1
Summer is around June-September.

--------------------
Nobody appreciates me. It's all "Igor! Fetch some wine!" "Igor! Clean up this experiment!" or "Igor! Bury this in the garden, we're leaving town in 10 minutes!"

—Alorael, who tried to become a deivore once. The priest gave him a funny look after the third wafer.
Apprentice
Member # 1555
Profile Homepage #2
Thanks for the help Ornk of Death.

--------------------
I'm like a walkin, talkin, ouija board. Speakin in tongues, I've never spoke this speech before Hhem-delle-la, ennich-me-noughh-mi-niche-mick-norr
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #3
I think this is actually the third thread like this. Seems like Jeff has a large customer base on the southern hemisphere. :D

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.