Two questions bout G3 (posible spoiler)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Two questions bout G3 (posible spoiler)
Apprentice
Member # 3371
Profile #0
Ok well i just got G3 about 3 days ago. And i have run into a problem on the 3d island. My problem is Spharon, where is his essence bottle so i can kill him? i really want to kill him but when i try i cant cause i can not find the hidden essence. please help

second question--- ok i like to play as shapers but i am not sure what skill to invest into. i think that i am moving down the magic shaping path cause i think ghaaks are just tight. And i really do not like the battle creations and the IMO the low lvl fire creations suck. Should i continue with magic or should i grin and bear it and invest in fire?
thanks a bunch

--------------------
Row!!!
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #1
Stick with the magic shaping, I'd say. Although artilas might be the least effective of the first-tier creations, magic shaping tends to dominate from the second tier on. Vlishes are hugely effective in the midgame, while glaahks and gazers are late-game powerhouses. The eyebeast is arguably the best creation in the game.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Apprentice
Member # 3371
Profile #2
Ya i do hae some gahhks right now(3 of em)(with just 2 in int) and they absoluteley destroy most stuff. they are lvl 24.
ok my second questionis done what about the first?

[ Sunday, April 03, 2005 22:38: Message edited by: shadolupin ]

--------------------
Row!!!
Lifecrafter
Member # 54
Profile #3
Search the various pots on the floor in the chamber where you run in to Spharon. One of them will contain his essence, and you will be given the chance to smash the item containing it.

(640)