locked out in inner tunnels (first isle)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: locked out in inner tunnels (first isle)
Apprentice
Member # 6362
Profile #0
Here's the deal, I SUPPOSEDLY already picked up the brass ring from the dead body in the inner tunnels, but when I try to unlock the northernmost door it says it's locked... in a moment of desperation I even tried to use the xp cheat to get my mechanics skill high enough to pick it but I didn't want to lvl past 10 to do it.

Also of note I screwed up by leaving so the autosave is long gone for that zone. I'll invest another few hours to get back to that point but I'd rather not and I hope the game isn't buggy throughout the rest.
Warrior
Member # 6222
Profile #1
i presume you mean the inner mines... and if so, i must be missing something... because as far as i can tell, you don't need a key to exit the level, you only need a key if you want to open all the doors and go through the extra parts (which i don't recall being anything spectacular, except the storage room).

anyways, if you just want to leave the zone, and it won't ruin your game to just disappear from it, i believe the exitzone cheat should get you out. never used it myself, but my understanding is that it clears the zone as well as bringing you to the map screen...
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #2
Using exitzone will take you out of the area, but since it is a sublevel you'll end up outside of the academy instead of the map screen.

Edit: exitzone only removes you from the area, and does not clear it (it will still be red on the map).

[ Sunday, October 02, 2005 10:27: Message edited by: Sunset ]
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00