simple question about the ur-drakon

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: simple question about the ur-drakon
Infiltrator
Member # 6136
Profile #0
well, that is men, what do the ur-drakon, because i never got it, just the drakon at level 2.
they atack more target at the same time?
Warrior
Member # 6222
Profile #1
from what i've seen fighting them, they are higher level, and can hit i would say 5 or so targets with their attack.

i can't say they seemed to deal very much damage though. i was pretty disappointed in them. compared to rotghroth and gazers, drakons were pretty weak stuff, and the upgrades were about the same IMO, based on fighting them. in fact, overall, i'd much rather have the gazer out of any of the top creations, and that includes eyebeasts as well.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
Consensus seems to be that there isn't actually any way to make Ur-Drakons in Geneforge 3. In G2, though, they were just somewhat stronger versions of Drakons.

[ Monday, September 26, 2005 16:59: Message edited by: Structured Water ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by Structured Water:

Consensus seems to be that there isn't actually any way to make Ur-Drakons in Geneforge 3.
Short of using the editor. If you get 3 in the skill, it is quite possible to create an Ur, but I don't know how possible it is to get 3... Perhaps 2 canisters and a shop? Or twice at a shop, and a canister?

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #4
No shop trains in Drakon-making, so you're stuck with only 2 points in the skill. This is probably not intentional, as there seems to be a canister left out of the game somewhere.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 5735
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by Schrodinger:

No shop trains in Drakon-making, so you're stuck with only 2 points in the skill. This is probably not intentional, as there seems to be a canister left out of the game somewhere.
Ive found them all :confused: and one canister is in the last level for all i remember