How Many Endingd are there?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: How Many Endingd are there?
Apprentice
Member # 6277
Profile #0
hey ive done two endings one great one for rebels and one dull one for the shapers where i got stabbed (for going up to rahul and his buddy on gull isle and just BURNING EM!) is there Anyway to clear all affiliations or bring ppl back to life? and just wondering how many other ending there were thanks.

[ Wednesday, September 07, 2005 17:47: Message edited by: i was on 1000 posts. once... ]

--------------------
What Flag?

It would not be out of the question to say that rap is r-etards a-tempting p-oetry
Warrior
Member # 6222
Profile #1
well, if you know the right "stuff done flags", then yes, there is a way to do it, as far as i can tell.

alternatively, you could just look through the scripts to see all the possible endings, although you would obviously have to know what scripts to change...
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #2
To reset your pro-rebel/pro-shaper opinions, you can use cheatcodes "iloveserviles" or "ihateserviles". To use a cheat code press Ctrl+d and type in the code.

To see various endings without having to play through the game many times, you have to play around with SDFs. The instructions are in these posts:

instruction post #1

instruction post #2

Summary of several SDFs:
list of SDFs

There might be more ending variants, but these are the only ones I've seen on this forum.

[ Wednesday, September 07, 2005 21:57: Message edited by: Zeviz ]

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Apprentice
Member # 6277
Profile #3
Hey well done people! Very clever that, im sure you lot do well at IT!

as for this 'stuff done flag' can anyone get me one for undoing the killing of rahul 8 krya (i think thats his name rahul's aprrentice?)

Cheers! :D

--------------------
What Flag?

It would not be out of the question to say that rap is r-etards a-tempting p-oetry