fort wilton

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: fort wilton
Shock Trooper
Member # 3683
Profile #0
Many questions on this area for it seems to be a place where a lot of decisions have to be made.

1. I read the G3 hintbook and it said that there are many items of note - so far I found only the shaped blade. Where are the other items? (shaped guantlet, steel shield, steel breastplate)

2. how do I get the serviles in the wood quest? is it pro-rebel quest? I am now pro shaper although gave a few pro rebel opinions.

3 and if anyone is doing quest for koama in bulwark inn would give more details on it, I would greatly appreciate.

thanks for answers
Posts: 266 | Registered: Wednesday, November 12 2003 08:00
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #1
1. and 3. Check locked storage rooms in NE.

2. If that's the quest you get from servile overseer, I think you have to be pro-rebel.

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Apprentice
Member # 2634
Profile #2
quote:
Originally written by Dragongirl:

3 and if anyone is doing quest for koama in bulwark inn would give more details on it, I would greatly appreciate.
Spoilers ahead...

So in the inn, if you help Koama he unlocks a room for you (if I remember right...it's been a while since I did that).

Later, he appears at the Gull north docks, and asks for another quest item (a journal), and gives a necklace as a reward (+10% acid/poison resistance for you and your creations). Not as good as the reward you get for giving the journal to the alchemist in stonespire: healing craft, minor heal, and heal improvements.

Finally, he appears again on the Isle of Spears, at the southern gates I believe. He's gone mad with power gained from the items you've given him; he blames you for it and attacks you. I'm pretty sure he dropped something, but now I can't remember...might have been a shaper's boon. Whatever it was it was useless for my agent so I forgot lol.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3683
Profile #3
I still couldn't find the breastplate. Could it be that I need more points of luck?
Warrior
Member # 6222
Profile #4
have you gotten into all the rooms at the inn? you might find it there...
Shock Trooper
Member # 3683
Profile #5
I found the suspicious serviles but then what shall I do?

I have one room that haven't survey yet for I decided to give paper to the shaper side.
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #6
If the suspicious serviles you've found are near the entrance to abandoned plant north of Fort Wilton, you should talk to them thoroughly twice. The first time you say "goodbye", you'll notice something unusual. During the second conversation, you'll notice something even more unusual.

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Warrior
Member # 6222
Profile #7
if you decided to give the papers to the shapers, you can still just break into the place and swipe everything you can get your hands on. there is a trapped chest in komoa's room, but i think about a 10 mechanics got me past it... not sure though. but the game will let you know anyways...

[ Wednesday, August 24, 2005 11:47: Message edited by: Jaid ] oh... and i just found out... you're on target to find out where the steel breastplate is =P you'll get it soon enough. [/edit]

[ Wednesday, August 24, 2005 11:47: Message edited by: Jaid ]