Isle of Spears

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Isle of Spears
Apprentice
Member # 5735
Profile #0
In order to go to the next isle you have to open the room in Khors Deep. Where do i get the key and how?
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #1
Are you a rebel or a loyalist?
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 5735
Profile #2
Im kind of both
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #3
At this point in the game you would closer to one side or the other. Unlike the earlier GF games it's not possible to stay neutral until the last minute. Did you destroy or fix the Creator on Dhonal's? Have you met or Killed Khyryk?

Edit: Did Master Hoge attack you in Khors Deeps, or did his serviles or cryoas?

[ Monday, August 22, 2005 09:14: Message edited by: Zaiu ]
Apprentice
Member # 5735
Profile #4
I kill ed the mighty creator and i never found khyrk.he wasnt in his tower
Apprentice
Member # 5735
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by Zaiu:

Edit: Did Master Hoge attack you in Khors Deeps, or did his serviles or cryoas?

All three of them attacked me

[ Monday, August 22, 2005 09:16: Message edited by: Mr. Morph ]
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #6
Ah, you are a loyalist. In that case, go talk to Khyryk and he will tell you to investigate The Maker's Road (Agetha's Mansion), which is all the way to the northeast. Go to Maker's Road and read her notes, and then report back to Khyryk. (Don't free the Shapers before reporting back to Khyryk)

Bigger spoilers…
Khyryk will tell you to free the Shapers that are imprisoned in Maker's Road, so do so. Agetha will be in Stonespire, and either Khyryk or Agetha will give you the key to Khor's Deeps.

[ Monday, August 22, 2005 09:28: Message edited by: Zaiu ]
Lifecrafter
Member # 54
Profile #7
If you haven't killed Agatha or completed the Geneforge, head north from the eastern entrance to Khyryk's Tower to find him. If you have, Khyryk will be elsewhere in the tower; you may need several living tools to explore it thoroughly.

You can get the key as a rebel by completing the Kill Khyryk quest, which is given to you by Master Elek in Stonespire. As a loyalist, complete Khyryk's quest to free the Shapers. Finally, you may be able to get into the docks by casting Unlock on the lever near the door; this is a bug, so exercising it may cause other issues later on. The Shaper in Khor's Deeps will be hostile unless you're a rebel and have the key; it will usually be Master Hoge, but will be Mooralas if you've previously killed Master Hoge.

(705)
Apprentice
Member # 5735
Profile #8
I cant. I said that Khryk is no where to be found
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #9
Did you try to kill him? If so he is elsewhere in the tower, and you'll have to fight him (which would make you a rebel, now).

I encountered a bug with Khyryk/Agetha, and got the key by killing Agetha in Stonespire.