How many points has each ability?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: How many points has each ability?
Shock Trooper
Member # 3683
Profile #0
This might sound stupid, but what is the max point for ability? I thought 3 but apparently wrong. Before I hadn't wanted to use the canisters but now am getting waver for I like to max out my agent power. Then again, I am not interested in all shaping canisters and think not worth using them over 6.
Posts: 266 | Registered: Wednesday, November 12 2003 08:00
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #1
The maximum level for each skill and ability is 30. But you won't get any of your abilities above 6 without cheating, I think.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #2
Unlike in previous games, you can use trainers even after using canisters. So you can buy 2 levels of spells even if you got these spells from canisters before.

As for max level for spells and creation-making, it's limited only by the number of trainers and canisters available in the game. The max level for trainable abilities is 30, if I am not mistaken.

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.