Lord Rahul's Instructions After Blowing Up the Geneforge

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Lord Rahul's Instructions After Blowing Up the Geneforge
Apprentice
Member # 6173
Profile #0
Hey everyone, I could use a little help here. I'm playing the game as a loyal agent, and I just came back to Dhonall's Keep after destroying the Geneforge. Lord Rahul tells me to exit the fort to the west and go to the docks, where a ship from Terrestia has landed, but when I go the the Dhonall West Docks, nothing is there except for my old boat. I tried going to Fort Wilton too, and nothing was there either. Help?
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #1
You need to go to Keep West Gate, the area just west of Dhonal's Keep. On the northern edge of this zone are some docks. There should be two ships moored there. One takes you back to Greenwood Isle, the other will take you to the mainland. The ship taking you to the mainland wasn't there before, while the Greenwood Isle ship was. I can't remember offhand whether it's the left or right ship that takes you to the mainland, so when you aproach one of the ships some text should come up telling you where the boat leads.

I was a bit confused by all this too. Too many docks, too many ships...
Apprentice
Member # 6173
Profile #2
Thank you so much. That cleared up everything beautifully.