General Greiner help please

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: General Greiner help please
Apprentice
Member # 6018
Profile #0
I am stuck on Greiner, as you can probably tell from the title... Basically first time I spoke to him I would get an option asking whether I should disrupt the essence or watch it some more, then the conversation ended with Greiner saying something then sitting down in his chair... No I dont get the option to try and disrupt the essence when I talk to him... Any suggestions as to what to do?

Any would be very helpful thank you :)
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #1
Try a few of the dialogue options, as the option to disrupt the essence should still be there. If you still don't have it try going back to Lord Rahul and tell him about the General.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #2
Try various conversation options until a shade attacks you. If I remember correctly, you have to distract him by some question, examine the essense, then disrupt it (or maybe wait, try both options).

I hope you have a backup save from before you started experimenting with conversation options. If not, make one now.

EDIT: I think you have to distract him by mentioning Lord Rahul. Then examine him and disrupt the essence while he is lost in thought.

[ Monday, July 11, 2005 08:34: Message edited by: Zeviz ]

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Apprentice
Member # 6018
Profile #3
Wow, Thank you very much, it worked perfectly :) :) :) ...

Thank you very :) :)

Woohoo, I can finally continue the game (I was stuck for hours trying to figure that out) :)