Hoge bug

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Hoge bug
Apprentice
Member # 6063
Profile #0
First post, so hello everybody, nice to be with you all, and so on...

My problem (which was also my fault), is that, having killed Hoge in the 2nd island (when you discover he's a traitor, then he flees), i no longer find him in the inn on dholan island, in the inn where he was supposed to be waiting to kill me.

Now, since he's not there, the commander won't talk to me, and i can't live the fort. Is there a way to fix the problem?

Thank yoy
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #1
Press the keys Shift D and type:

Sdf 34 5 1

Edit: If anyone is still having problems with Hoge attacking you at this point (instead of running away) the above code will cause him to run off without going hostile, so there is no chance of him attacking you or staying for the fight. Each encounter with him will remain the same; he will still unleash Clawbugs and run away, and the dialogue with him is unaffected.

[ Sunday, July 03, 2005 07:28: Message edited by: Dolphin. ]
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 6065
Profile #2
Really? I can't defeat him in the demo too hard, and the thing is that I'm quite powerful, oh and also he creates clawbugs and runs away?! What a coward.

--------------------
I like swords!
-Fighter
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #3
He got sick from a bad canister, so he's too damaged to fight.

[ Sunday, July 03, 2005 14:53: Message edited by: Dolphin. ]
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 6065
Profile #4
Really?! Oh too bad for him ;)

--------------------
I like swords!
-Fighter