Shaped belt

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Shaped belt
Apprentice
Member # 5939
Profile #0
i was stupid and sold my shaped belt before i found out i needed it and i dont know if i can get another one. do you know if i can? and do you think im doing an ok job as a shaper loyalist lvl 18 (used 1 canister) beaten everything (except i dont know where to find the rebel spy) i have a fyora ive kept from the begging of the game and its like lvl 18 a searing artilla lvl 24 and a vlish lvl 18 and i can move on to dhonals isle with everytinhg except the rest of the stone bracelets at the testing grounds. do you think that i am doing an okay job ?
and uhh do you know how to find the rebel spy?
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #1
There'll be other shaped belts. It would have been nice to have kept that one, since it would let you make a good artifact (for a Shaper) a bit sooner. But it's no big deal.

If you've cleared Harmony at level 18 you're doing fine. Finding the spy requires touring the back part of the rebel camp; in an obscure corner you find an incriminating object. It's not a major quest, though.

We'd appreciate it if you used normal sentences, capitalization, and punctuation. It's a bit hard to read the way you wrote that post, and if you're asking for help, you should make it as easy as possible for people to help you.

[ Wednesday, June 29, 2005 16:54: Message edited by: Student of Trinity ]

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 5931
Profile #2
The rebel spy is the woman in the upper left corner of San Ru. However, you can't get the proof yet. See the post "Question from a Noobie". The answer to the proof is there.
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #3
There's another shaped belt in Spharon's Lands, so by the time you're able to make the artifact, you'll have the necessary supplies.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 5939
Profile #4
I appreciate all of your help. From now on I will respect everyones wish for puncuality and complete sentences.