Getting training as a progressive Shaper

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Getting training as a progressive Shaper
Apprentice
Member # 5945
Profile #0
I've destroyed the Creator for Lord Rahul and freed Agatha for Krytyk, yet none of them are willing to train me because "I'm not loyal enough", even though I've done nothing but help the Shaper cause. Do I have to kowtow to the hardline Shaper philosophy every time in my travels to get them to train me?

Also, what exactly does taking too many (all) canisters do to me as a side effect? I've been enraged a few times when facing serviles, but seeing Resnick looking a bleeding Count Dracula kind of worries me.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
quote:
Originally written by zhuuu:

I've destroyed the Creator for Lord Rahul and freed Agatha for Krytyk, yet none of them are willing to train me because "I'm not loyal enough", even though I've done nothing but help the Shaper cause. Do I have to kowtow to the hardline Shaper philosophy every time in my travels to get them to train me?
Not every time, but it sure helps.

quote:
Also, what exactly does taking too many (all) canisters do to me as a side effect? I've been enraged a few times when facing serviles, but seeing Resnick looking a bleeding Count Dracula kind of worries me.
The in-game effects aren't huge, especially for a loyalist. It does have some influence on the ending as well. It sounds like you've already taken enough that using more won't make much difference.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #2
Resnick just had a bad trip once. It'll never happen to you. Canisters are 110% safe.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #3
If you use several canisters as a rebel you will end up attacking some of the ruder serviles and drayks now and than, but it shouldn't cause any problems.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00