cheats don't work

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: cheats don't work
Apprentice
Member # 5893
Profile #0
For some reason no cheats work on the windows version except 'iwanttobestronger'. All I want is to be able to heal :( Does this happen to everybody :confused:
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #1
Are you sure you typed in healmenow ?
Apprentice
Member # 5893
Profile #2
Yeah I think so but the essence one doesn't work either. To be exact almost none work :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
So you're doing everything correctly? You press shift-D to bring up the debug window, you type the cheat command into it, you press return, and nothing happens?

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #4
The essence one, do you have creations when you are trying to recharge your essence?
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Warrior
Member # 3340
Profile #5
I have the windows version, and healmenow and rechargeme both work fine with no problems. :cool:

Perhaps your not spelling them correctly. Happens sometimes to me when I try to type really fast. :P

James

--------------------
Sometimes I just don't know anything about everything -- or do I ?
Apprentice
Member # 5893
Profile #6
I figured out what had happened now. My brother turned the cheats off (the :eek: **** :eek: ) sorry for wasting you time!
Shock Trooper
Member # 565
Profile #7
The rotten little (@$^$) :P
my sis did that to me once (and only once :D )
The worst part is you don't realise for ages

--------------------
If there is no light at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and turn the damm thing on yourself!

people often tell me i've lost my mind, but i tell them i have to have one to lose it!

lions and tigers and bears, oh my!