Item editor

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Item editor
Warrior
Member # 5523
Profile #0
Just threw this together: linkey
To use it download and put in scripts folder. It gives you all of what you want so just get everything and pick from the lot. (its a lot like my genforge 2 item editor) I hope you like it.

--------------------
“Medicine, Law, Business, Engineering - These are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But Poetry, Beauty, Romance, Love-These are what we alive stay for.”
Apprentice
Member # 3347
Profile #1
Edit...MIstaken, sorry about this post. I put a space in the name of the wrong file so I could put the new one in.
Then got an alert saying should I replace, so I changed the right script, but forgot to take space out of the first file...That'll teach me to cheat...

Original post...
Better watch out on that script.

I was unable to talk to Litalia after I loaded it in the game.

[ Saturday, May 28, 2005 11:40: Message edited by: also aswell ]

--------------------
“Where did this apple come from?”
--Alan Turing
Warrior
Member # 5523
Profile #2
Oh, ok.

[ Saturday, May 28, 2005 15:06: Message edited by: Harlequin ]

--------------------
“Medicine, Law, Business, Engineering - These are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But Poetry, Beauty, Romance, Love-These are what we alive stay for.”
Apprentice
Member # 3606
Profile #3
so after putting this in the script folder where do i gotta go or who do i have to talk to to get all that stuff
Warrior
Member # 5523
Profile #4
Go to the place in south end where you meet greta. Read the sign. And here is a pic of where it is, and here is a pic of what it can give you.

[ Tuesday, May 31, 2005 17:07: Message edited by: Harlequin ]

--------------------