No Stone Ring

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: No Stone Ring
Apprentice
Member # 3347
Profile #0
I passed the finals at the testing grounds and got my no stone ring, (soon to be 5 stone ring.) Should I lug it around with me from island to island in hopes of another place to test the sucker or leave it there on the floor outside that dread door? I tried to forge a stone onto it and it's not allowed...

Just wondering?

--------------------
“Where did this apple come from?”
--Alan Turing
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #1
By “no stone ring” I assume you are referring to the bracelet you received in the testing grounds that will become the “Bejeweled Bracelet”. The only place you can add stones to that bracelet is in the training ground. The trials get fairly difficult, but the reward is a bracelet that pumps shaping skills.

It is worn instead of gloves or gauntlets, but is very useful when you need to make creations. I carry it with me and only wear it while shaping.

[ Thursday, May 26, 2005 22:11: Message edited by: Dolphin ]
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #2
No, there is no other place to undergo the test or upgrade the bracelet. (Rather annoyingly. Boats, boats, boats...)

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 3347
Profile #3
Thanks, I am just starting this new game and it looks like it would be a pain to carry and waste the slot.

Here's part 2, if I play the rebellion side, will I still be able to come back and get the stones added? I figure at my rate of skill building, I will need to jump back after about 3 islands.

--------------------
“Where did this apple come from?”
--Alan Turing
Apprentice
Member # 2076
Profile #4
I just finished off the first golem in the testing room, but nothing happens when I step on the rune again. Does anyone know what it is that I'm supposed to do before the chamber will give me the next test? Clueless...

Thanx in advance :)
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #5
Go back to the other rune in the complex, where you picked up the bracelet in the first place.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
His Mighty Tentacle
Member # 627
Profile #6
And make sure you are wearing the bracelet.

--------------------
If I could make just one wish, I would want a tasty vlish.

Geneforge IV. Still no tasty vlish.
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #7
Well, you don't need to be wearing the bracelet for a stone to be added.

[ Tuesday, June 14, 2005 16:46: Message edited by: A Tail of Many Stripes ]
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00