Cool Idea

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Cool Idea
Warrior
Member # 5550
Profile Homepage #0
Now, I know multi-play is out of the question. Its fun to daydream though. Everyone knows that turnbased multi-play is no fun. So, heres how a system could work. You start battle with how ever many ap you have. As you move and attack, you use em up. However, If you go down to zero, all is not lost. Over a period of 8,6, or 9 seconds, you gain all of your points back. The only bad thing is that your creations would have to be A.I based. With that in mind, if you got 2 intelligence for them, they would get improved A.I and better commands. Tell me what you think.

--------------------
Q: What is the sound of one hand clapping?
A: The sound of someone getting smacked upside the head.

Duct tape is like the force. It has a good side and a dark side and it binds the universe together.

Don't worry Alorael, custom titles are overrated.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
This has been suggested before. Needless to say, something like it could work, but it's never going to happen.

[ Monday, May 09, 2005 18:48: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00