just starting

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: just starting
Apprentice
Member # 11552
Profile #0
just starting geneforge 3 after completing 2 as taker and awakened. a little confused by the whole recipe thing. where do i find mandrake ticture and demon bile PLEASE. think i can take it from there. please help
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #1
Have you read through the walkthrough? It lists locations for various ingredients, some of which aren't available until later in the game.

--------------------
Synergy, et al - "I don't get it."

Thralni - "a lot of people are ... too weird to be trusted"
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #2
The first instance I found of demon's bile is on the third island. Are you there yet? Jeff usually staggers the availability of ingredients so that you don't have powerful items in the start of the game.

--------------------
Synergy, et al - "I don't get it."

Thralni - "a lot of people are ... too weird to be trusted"
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #3
quote:
Originally written by rclear666:

just starting geneforge 3 after completing 2 as taker and awakened. a little confused by the whole recipe thing. where do i find mandrake ticture and demon bile PLEASE. think i can take it from there. please help
Most of these ingredients can be found only much later in the game, so don't worry about it for now.

EDIT: According to walkthrough, the first available Mandrake Tinctures are in a storage room in Fort Wilton (on the 3rd island), and in Krya's refuge (the crypt under the zone from which you depart towards 3rd island). Krya's refuge contains very tough fights, so the Fort Wilton one is probably easier to get.

Demon Bile is in the Storage Road zone of the 3rd island.

[ Friday, November 02, 2007 12:45: Message edited by: Zeviz ]

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Apprentice
Member # 11552
Profile #4
thanx for the info all! guess i have a way to go before i can really start to cook